- Terumo BCT @ AABB
- Comcast 5mx5m Structure @ COIN event
- Seoul Semiconductor @ Lightfair 2014
- America’s Cup – San Francisco
- Speck @ CES 2014
- Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century @ Denver Art Museum
- Smartwool @ ORSM 2014
- Western Union Corporate Headquarters
- Cherry Hills Country Club Hall of Champions
Condit Builds Two Temporary Event Structures for the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships
Condit is pleased to announce the construction of two unique temporary structures for the 2015 FIS Alpine World Ski Championships in Beaver Creek and Vail, Colorado. The project includes building a massive VIP dining and hospitality structure, as well as a TV studio atop the race finish grandstand.
We specialize in creating environments all over the globe with our tradeshow booths, museum, double deck, temporary structure and marquee solutions.
Condit's reputation for outstanding service, quality, integrity and innovation is a product of our hard work and dedication to the clients we serve. We handle all of the details from design, fabrication, rental, to the complete service package that includes I&D, transportation, audio visual, and turn-key services.